Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm exhausted and school hasn't started yet.

Yep!  I'm beat.  I've been working in my room all week and I'm not ready for kids yet.  I'm moving rooms, so I've had a lot of furniture and things to move before I could even get started putting my room together.  Last night I came home, took an Aleve, got in a HOT bath and just soaked.  It felt soooo good.  I'm not too worried though, it always seems to come together by the 1st day.

Brandt plays in an Arrowhead Jr. Golf tournament this weekend.  He tees off at 8:05 tomorrow.  In last weekends tournament he qualified for a match play next weekend.  Danny and Chad didn't do too good.  Oh well, maybe next time.

My brains too tired to think, so I'll be in touch.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

The beginning of school has to be the craziest time! Praying for you...I know you'll have it all together! =)