Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heee'ssss Baaaaack!!!!

Brandt touched down in New Orleans at 5:20 p.m. today.  I am sooooo glad he is home.  I didn't know how many more plane changes I could have gone through.  I usually don't stress when my kids are out of town, but there's something about him flying by himself (for the 1st time) that just stressed me out.  He did great!  No problems.  Made all of his flights ( 7 total) and didn't lose his luggage or golf clubs.  Praise the Lord!!!!   I feel like a new woman.  Everyone is back home in the nest.  You know, all these years I was thinking I wouldn't have a problem with empty nest syndrome...but now I'm rethinking that.  Hmmmmmm!!!!!  I may be in trouble.

No comments: