Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Goodbye Australia...Hello Hawaii

Just talked to Brandt...like I've done everyday, at least twice a day since he left (he's kin to me...what can I say). Today is their last day in Australia and will be flying to Hawaii tomorrow (Saturday for them). He said their team placed 2nd in the tournament against the other states, he placed 6th overall...out of 100+ golfers. He wasn't too happy because he shot in the 80's which is not his norm. Parkview's players made a great showing though - Coach Phillips would be proud. As Brandt would say "we ARE state champions, what do you expect" LOL. Chris was 5th, Brandt 6th, and Taylor 7th. I think that is pretty darn good!!!! Their game against the Australians wasn't as successful, but he said the course was great (if you were hitting the ball straight). He said he should have taken pictures, but he was too aggravated at the time. Oh well...hind sight's 20/20.

Today was their free day and they were going to watch Taylor take his surfing lesson. Brandt said he is waiting to surf when he gets to Hawaii - it's too cold in Australia. It is winter there. I know my information is weak, but we don't talk long. I'll get more when he gets home.

No comments: