Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bound for Destin and a little golf!!!! Yeah Baby!!!!!

Friday we head to Destin.  Brandt's in a golf tournament there.  I know...you're thinking "man, she's a great mom to suffer through all of these trips for her son's dream".  ;>)    It's tough, but you sacrifice for your children.  
Anyway, there are suppose to be some college coaches at this tournament so we thought it would be good for him to go play this one.  I'm just looking forward to getting away for a weekend.

When I get home, I will hit the floor running.  Parkview's volleyball team has made it to Bi-District so we play Monday.  When we win Monday, we head to New Orleans for the State Tournament Wednesday - Saturday.  How much fun is this!!!!!!!   It should be a sin!!!!!!!  I can't wait for all of the volleyball ahead.  When we're not playing, I think I'll just sit and soak it in.  There's never too much volleyball!!!!

2 weeks til Thanksgiving vacation!!!!!   This has been the longest beginning of the school year I think I've ever seen.  Thanks Gustav!!

No comments: