Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Official! He's Retired!!!

Well, today Daddy preached his final sermon as Sr. Pastor of Jefferson Baptist Church in Baton Rouge, LA.  Now, that doesn't mean he won't preach again at JBC, he just won't be the "Senior Pastor" when he does it.  Today at lunch I asked him how he felt and he looked at me and said "I don't know, I'll tell you next Sunday".  LOL

And the office...they have made huge progress with cleaning out his office (all 50 years worth).  I say "they" because I haven't been able to help much.  I put in a few hours, but not nearly as many as others.  Renee and Cathy have really helped a lot.  When I got there today, the bookshelves were bare and he really only had some loose ends to tie up.  Almost there Daddy!  Now we need to get your new offices put together back in the radio station.  

No comments: