Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Winter Break has begun!

Yes! PBS is off a week for Winter Break. It will be busy, but a good busy.

Got a little golf going on. Monday the PBS Golf team will be in the Teurlings Golf Tournament in Lafayette, so we will go down Sunday, play a practice round and spend the night. Then Thursday they have a match at Pelican Point, in Gonzales.

Tuesday I am having lunch friends. Faith McNabb is a friend that I grew up with, her mom was Daddy's secretary for years. She and her husband are missionaries to China and she will be going back Thursday, so some of us are getting together for lunch before she goes back. I can't wait.

We are getting a new roof on the house this week too. We had hail damage, but had not gotten the roof replaced, then came Gustav. So now, months later, we are finally replacing the roof. I won't get to sleep late that day :(

Other than that, I will be cleaning house. It's a wreck! We only need about 1000 more square feet, so I'm going to try to clean out closets and cabinets. We'll see!! I have great intentions...

No comments: