Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Trying Something New

As many of you know, I don't cook much. Matter of fact, I spend more time trying to figure out a reason not to cook than if I would just get up and go do it. When we were building our house on S. Harrell's Ferry Rd., we were out there working one Sunday afternoon and a couple stopped by to look. After they looked around we began talking to them and the lady said, "I don't want to be too nosey, but I noticed your countertops were in but, you didn't have a stove". Well that's all Danny needed to hear, he told her, "My wife doesn't really cook, so we decided to save money and not put one in this house." That's my Danny!

Anyway, I have cooked all day today and I'm going to put it in the freezer so all I have to do is pull it out and heat it up. New concept for me, but I'm willing to try anything...well, just about anything once.

This is going to be a crazy week and I got tired just thinking about what the evenings were going to be like, so I knew I wasn't going to want to cook. Metro golf (school) starts and they play Tuesday and Wednesday, papers to grade, grades have to be in for progress reports, practice round Friday, AJGT at Beaver Creek, Sat. and Sun, Marisa & Jason's wedding Sat. afternoon, then I do have to teach some this week.

Well, we're gonna try it. If it bombs, they can't say I didn't try.

No comments: