Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Monday, October 20, 2008

Brandt takes another 1st place - Mom takes a long hot bath for her aching body



This past weekend Brandt played in Mandeville, LA at Beau Chene Country Club. After Saturday's round he was in 3rd place with a 75. Sunday he came back and played an awesome front nine with a 3 under par, 33 and finished the back nine at 3 over, giving him a par round of 72 on Sunday. I was afraid he was going to be a little rusty after no competition for a few months, but he didn't seem to miss a beat. Check out the hat - his new trademark. Tell me he's not a leader.

And...about mom's aching body. Beau Chene does not rent spectator carts, so...yes...we had to WALK all 36 holes. Danny was Brandt's caddy Saturday, then Chad was on the bag Sunday. Saturday night I made Danny go with me to Academy and we bought those little 3 legged seats so we could at least sit some while out there. It made a big difference. Ok, you can say it...I'm not as young as I used to be. ;)

If interested, go to http://www.arrowheadjgt.com/ and read about this tournament.


No comments: