Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Off and running - FULL SPEED

Yep!!! School's started and it's crazy.  Between school, volleyball, and the Olympics, I'm experiencing major sleep deprivation.  I don't think I have cooked in weeks.  That's ok because I'm having fun.  It's great being back on the volleyball court.

I have an awesome class this year.  They are blogging for me too.  They had their first blog assignment and they were so excited.  I had one student ask if they could blog every week.  How cool is that!  Kids wanting to do school work.  

We have another weekend of golf ahead.  This weekend is The Island's Club Championship and all of my guys are playing, Danny, Chad, and Brandt.  Brandt probably should be playing Arrowhead tour this weekend to add to his resume' for college ball, but he wants his name on the trophy at the club (go figure).  He already has him name on the Jr. Club Championship trophy at The Island.  It's ashame he's not very competitive HaHa!!! :)  I'm just praying for late tee times (sleep?????)  And - who do I follow????????? Maybe I should stay home - Hum!!!!


No comments: