Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Friday, August 8, 2008

It's Friday!!!!!

What a week!  Chad got a job, school started, and I was asked to be Assistant Volleyball Coach at Parkview.

Chad got a job at University Club Golf Course.  Apparently the Lord didn't want him at the other course because U Club called him for an interview and hired him on the spot.  It is so strange seeing him get up (at 5:15 a.m.) and go to work.  This is his 1st job.  He seems to like it, so hopefully he will be there a while.  He has to work at a golf course for 6 months before he can begin his online courses for golf school.  What he likes the best is he gets to play the course free.

School started this week.  I feel like we just got out for the summer and now we're back.  I had a great week and seem to have a great class.  Thursday (our 1st day) after school, I can honestly say I was glad to be back and look forward to a great school year.

The highlight of my week though was being asked to be Assistant Coach for the high school volleyball team.  Just weeks ago I had resolved myself to the fact that it just wasn't in the Lord's plan for me to continue coaching volleyball.  I stopped coaching about a year ago so I could be around to help Daddy with Momma and then teaching elementary school makes it hard to coach high school because we get out at different times of the day.  Well, the Lord had other plans...and I'm glad.  I didn't know how much I missed it until after I got back on the court this week. I LOVE THIS SPORT!!!!!!!!!!

And yes...more golf this weekend.  Brandt's tee time is 8:50 a.m. Sat. at Santa Maria for the Baton Rouge Amateur Championship.  I'll try to keep you posted.  

Have a great weekend and I'll post again soon.



No comments: