Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom! I miss you!

Sunday is Momma's birthday and Daddy will be preaching on her last few days with us when she saw heaven and was able to share it with us.  It was truly amazing and that was such a special time with her that I would not trade for the world.  I'm kind of dreading it though, because I know how emotional it is going to be.  I have been so busy with school that I think I have put the grieving process on hold, which will make things so much harder Sunday.  With the Lord's help, we'll make it through this.  He's been so good this far.
I miss her so much and have so many things I want to tell her.  I still catch myself saying "Oh, I need to call Momma and tell her..." then I catch myself and realize she's not there to tell anymore.  No one can take the place of your mother.  

I love you Momma!

No comments: