Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Great week, but the wedding nightmares have started!!!

Danny and I got to go watch Brandt and MCC play in their first match for the spring season. It wasn't Brandt's best golf, but we enjoyed being away and back on the course. We are so excited to see what God has in store for Brandt's future in golf. He truly has a passion for the game and it is so contagious.
Now I have to figure out how to retire or work from home so I can travel with him. Haha!! One day!!!!

Then...last night I had a dream that it was the day of the wedding and Danny, Chad, and Brandt forgot to go get fitted for their tux. No tux...not good!!! The funny thing is, I haven't been worried about the wedding at all, so I don't know where that came from. Maybe that was just reminding me that I need to dot my "i's" and cross my "t's". I am enjoying the planning though. Probably because Katie and Ryan are doing most of the work. It's going to be beautiful!!!

1 comment:

svenja schwarz said...

hello Ms garon

how are you i also have a bogsopt my blogspot name is svenjalongdistance.blogsopt.com can you please addme thanks that would be great miss you hope to see you sometime soon