Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Busy week!!!

The wedding plans are coming along nicely. This last week I finally found my dress and shoes. I feel so much better. Whew!!!! Now to enjoy the rest of the planning. We got the orchestra booked and now Katie is working on the horse and carriage. We are looking for some really cool favors, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let us know. We have an engagement party around the corner and I guess that will officially kick off the wedding festivities.

Daddy's pathology report came back negative, so we are praising God for his goodness. Now he and Sue can start getting ready for Israel. Of course, he never had any doubt he would still be going.

MCC kicks off their spring season next week. They will be in Fairhope, AL at Rock Creek Golf Course. Beautiful weather is in the forecast and I can't wait. Hopefully this will help my spring fever or it may make it worse. I can't believe this is Brandt's last semester at MCC. It seems like yesterday we were at his signing. God has been so good!!!

No comments: