Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day...it's just not the same!

Mother's Day is just not the same without Momma here, so I've stayed busy grading papers, addressing graduation announcements and anything else to keep my mind off of the day. I surely didn't go to church. Too tough! Too many memories for me right now. Everyone in our family is busy today and I am truly glad. I don't have to pretend to be happy and enjoying the day. It will get easier over time, as many things have, but right now it's not easy.

I do sincerely wish a Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, but mostly to their children, enjoy every minute you have with your mother, even when she seems to drive you crazy. One day you WILL miss those days.

No comments: