Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Graduation Day

Graduation Day is just a few days away. Brandt will be graduating Monday night. It's so hard to believe that our last child is graduating from high school. I'll never forget when Katie brought home her high school graduation announcements and cap and gown. I couldn't believe I had a child that old. Now it's the baby of the family. Honestly, I'm not sad. I am looking forward to the next phase of life and the next level of golf. It will be different, but a good different.

Congratulations Brandt! We love you and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you in the future.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: