Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Meridian Jr. College here he comes!!!!

Brandt finally committed to playing golf for Meridian Jr. College, in Meridian, Mississippi. Meridian is the only Division I Jr. College in Louisiana and Mississippi. He can play there for a couple of years and then transfer to a University.

I am so relieved. I didn't realize how stressful choosing a school would be when a sport was involved. Now we can sit back and enjoy the remainder of his last season in high school and graduation. He'll have a signing day at Parkview, but we don't know when that will be yet. I'll keep you posted.

We are so proud of Brandt and his accomplishments and are so excited about being able to watch him play at the next level.

Oh yeah, his lift kit still isn't in!!!!

No comments: