Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF!

Wow! I am so glad it's Friday. For only having school 4 days this week, it sure has been a looooong week. Nothing major happened, so I don't know why it seemed so long. Maybe because I actually had some time and I wasn't meeting myself coming and going.

Oh well! That will end soon. This is my last free weekend (sleeping late on Sat.) before golf starts up again, then we'll be doing double time. Between Arrowhead and school golf, we're fixing to roll! I just hope Brandt doesn't burn himself out. And as for the cold weather...bring it on. We bought a cover for the golf cart so we don't freeze anymore. I hear there is a heater available too. We just might need to invest :) I feel a little guilty though, knowing Brandt is out there freezing. I'm sure that feeling won't last long.

The article about Brandt in the paper Tee to Green will be coming out sometime in Feb. If they post it on the website I'll attach a link, but if not, I'll try to scan it for those interested.

No comments: