Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quick update

There really hasn't been a lot going on.  We did have a "normal" week last week for a change.  The hurricanes kinda messed up everyone's schedules.  Hopefully the rest of the year will continue without anymore hitches.  
Volleyball is finally back to normal.  We played our 2nd game of the year tonight.  We are now 2 -0 (2 wins, 0 loses).  Usually at this point we have at least 10 games played by now.  We have missed 2 tournaments and I don't know how many regular games.  The good thing is that we haven't missed any district games.  We are at Woodlawn's tournament this weekend (my alma matta).

Golf gets started back in October.  The hurricane's messed this up too!  I'll keep you posted.

School is going great.  If you haven't been lately, log onto my class' website - http://carolgaron.tripod.com    I have a picture of my homeroom class posted on the front page and I have added pictures to the photo album of them working in their literature circles and building a castle.  We are reading "The Minstel in the Tower" so we are building castles.  They are having a blast and they are so creative with their decorative ideas.  I will post some more pictures of the finished product soon.

Have a great week!

No comments: