Followers

My Blog List

Carol's Favorites


Thanks for visiting!

web copy writer
web copy writer

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Israel Group is having a blast



Daddy rode a camel!!!

I've been keeping up with the blog and texting Daddy and it sounds like the group is having a blast. I catch myself wanting to text when it is the middle of the night there though. I really have to be careful. I don't think Daddy would appreciate a text at 4:00 in the morning.

My 3rd graders have enjoyed it as well. They have learned so much about Israel this week, including that it still exist today. I had one of my student's ask me, "Isn't that where Jesus lived?", I said yes, he responded with, "you mean it's still there?" LOL!!!!
The bloggers have been great, answering questions that the students have posted.

With the blog, I feel like I've been on the trip with them. I think I've had as much fun as they have...just with American food!!!

No comments: